I’ve decided to host my first Instagram mini quilt swap, using a dog theme! I recently participated in a cat themed swap so I think we need equal time devoted to our canine friends.
The signups for the “Dog Days of Summer” mini quilt swap are now live. This is an Instagram only swap so you need to have an account. My Instagram name is @nwquiltedcat so please visit me!
The URL to sign up is here.
I’ll leave signups open until April 15, 2015.
- Swap is open to everyone of all skill levels.
- You are committing to making and sending a mini quilt to your partner by August 10, 2015.
- This is a blind swap. Don’t tag your partner!
- Mini quilts are typically no smaller than 12×12 and no larger than 24×24.
- Use the tag #dogmini2015 for all IG posts.
- Post an inspiration mosaic to IG for your partner to get ideas!
- Post a minimum of 3 progress photos throughout the swap.
- Be sure to post a pic of the mini you receive and thank your partner!
- Additional details will be in the partner assignment emails.
- Have fun! woof! woof!
If you have any questions, please email me!